Please read our Terms & Conditions
By entering your details you will be indicating your consent for Genting Arena* and its supply partners to market our products and services to you.
Genting Arena* will hold and use the information you provide to us about yourself to market and promote the products or services of The NEC Group and its supply partners which might be of interest to you by mail, telephone, electronic mail including by SMS and fax.
The promoter of the free prize draw ("the Draw") is The National Exhibition Centre Limited, The National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham B40 1NT ("the Promoter").
- For a chance to enter the Draw for the Prize you must submit your answer to the competition question.
- All answers must be submitted via the NEC GROUP website by the closing date in order to be entered into the Draw. Only correct answers will be entered into the Draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
- One of the entrants will be selected at random to win the Prize on Draw date, and the winner will be notified by email within 7 days and the Prize will be sent to the address on the entry. No cash alternative is offered.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- The Draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 16 except employees of The NEC Group and their relatives.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
- Entry to the Draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the Draw.
The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend all or any of its draws at any time without notice .
Why sign up?
Some shows and concerts have a venue pre-sale which means we are able to offer priority booking of tickets to customers on our database, before they go on sale to the general public.
Sign up here to receive updates and take advantage of our venue pre-sales!
Please note pre-sales are subject to availability and not guaranteed for all shows.
Wake Up! The boys are back in town with their latest arena tour.
Bradley, James, Connor and Tristan will be playing at the Genting Arena on the 19th for a show that's not to be missed.
Get your tickets now!
Forum Doors- 1700hrsArena Doors- 1800hrsHometown 1925hrs-1940hrsConor Maynard: 1940hrs- 2000hrsThe Tide: 2005hrs-2030hrsInterval: 2030hrs- 2100hrsThe Vamps: 2100hrs-2220hrs
Please note: This is not the official setlist, just a selection of our favourite songs!
Amplify are proud to offer a bespoke hospitality experience for The Vamps, this includes:
- Convenient, allocated car parking
- Dedicated hospitality entrance
- VIP check in
- Pre show and interval access to a private lounge
- Great ticket to enjoy the show
- Two-course meal in one of our restaurants
- Three complimentary drinks vouchers / Cash bar facility
To take advantage of this offer you can BOOK HERE or call the Amplify team on 0844 338 0333
There’s loads going on before the show so why not get the party started that little bit earlier, grab a drink and a bite to eat, and enjoy some pre-show entertainment right here at the Genting Arena.
To find out more about what we have to offer take a look at our Pre show section .
Countdown to showtime
Official timing partner of Genting Arena.