Please read our Terms & Conditions
By entering your details you will be indicating your consent for Genting Arena* and its supply partners to market our products and services to you.
Genting Arena* will hold and use the information you provide to us about yourself to market and promote the products or services of The NEC Group and its supply partners which might be of interest to you by mail, telephone, electronic mail including by SMS and fax.
The promoter of the free prize draw ("the Draw") is The National Exhibition Centre Limited, The National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham B40 1NT ("the Promoter").
- For a chance to enter the Draw for the Prize you must submit your answer to the competition question.
- All answers must be submitted via the NEC GROUP website by the closing date in order to be entered into the Draw. Only correct answers will be entered into the Draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
- One of the entrants will be selected at random to win the Prize on Draw date, and the winner will be notified by email within 7 days and the Prize will be sent to the address on the entry. No cash alternative is offered.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- The Draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 16 except employees of The NEC Group and their relatives.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
- Entry to the Draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the Draw.
The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend all or any of its draws at any time without notice .
Why sign up?
Some shows and concerts have a venue pre-sale which means we are able to offer priority booking of tickets to customers on our database, before they go on sale to the general public.
Sign up here to receive updates and take advantage of our venue pre-sales!
Please note pre-sales are subject to availability and not guaranteed for all shows.
But we don’t want you to miss out! Just enter your email address in the box above and we'll let you know if new dates are announced for Crufts 2017 and Best In Show at the Genting Arena, Birmingham.
Plus when you sign up you’ll start receiving our handy weekly newsletter with all the latest news, events, competitions and exclusive priority bookings.
Crufts was named after its founder, Charles Cruft, who worked as general manager for a dog biscuit manufacturer, travelling to dog shows both in the United Kingdom and internationally, which allowed him to establish contacts and understand the need for higher standards for dog shows.