Please read our Terms & Conditions
By entering your details you will be indicating your consent for Genting Arena* and its supply partners to market our products and services to you.
Genting Arena* will hold and use the information you provide to us about yourself to market and promote the products or services of The NEC Group and its supply partners which might be of interest to you by mail, telephone, electronic mail including by SMS and fax.
The promoter of the free prize draw ("the Draw") is The National Exhibition Centre Limited, The National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham B40 1NT ("the Promoter").
- For a chance to enter the Draw for the Prize you must submit your answer to the competition question.
- All answers must be submitted via the NEC GROUP website by the closing date in order to be entered into the Draw. Only correct answers will be entered into the Draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
- One of the entrants will be selected at random to win the Prize on Draw date, and the winner will be notified by email within 7 days and the Prize will be sent to the address on the entry. No cash alternative is offered.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- The Draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 16 except employees of The NEC Group and their relatives.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
- Entry to the Draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the Draw.
The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend all or any of its draws at any time without notice .
Why sign up?
Some shows and concerts have a venue pre-sale which means we are able to offer priority booking of tickets to customers on our database, before they go on sale to the general public.
Sign up here to receive updates and take advantage of our venue pre-sales!
Please note pre-sales are subject to availability and not guaranteed for all shows.
But we don’t want you to miss out! Just enter your email address in the box above and we'll let you know if new dates are announced for Adele at the Genting Arena, Birmingham.
Plus when you sign up you’ll start receiving our handy weekly newsletter with all the latest news, events, competitions and exclusive priority bookings.
I was trying to think of one word to sum up Adele's performances last week…incredible, amazing, jaw-dropping, breath-taking, hmmm, these just don't do it justice. I'd stick my neck on the line and say it was, and it will be come the end of the year, the best show of 2016…
Read the full review...
Please carefully check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
The Ticket Factory’s full terms and conditions relating to ticket sales can be found at: www.theticketfactory.com or are available upon request from The Ticket Factory. These terms and conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice (www.adviceguide.org.uk).
1. Please keep this ticket safe as you will be required to produce this ticket to gain entry to the event. You will also be required to produce this ticket upon request for inspection at any time. Failure to do so may result in you being ejected from the venue.
2. Defacing this ticket will invalidate the ticket and you will be refused entry to the venue and event without refund.
3. If you have purchased this ticket using a concession you will need to bring proof of identity and concession entitlement to the venue to gain entry.
4. This ticket is for personal use only. If you are no longer able to attend the event you may re-sell your ticket for the face value printed on the ticket unless it is prohibited by law or the promoter. It is your responsibility to check with the promoter before offering tickets for resale. Any re-sale of tickets must incorporate the Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions which can be found on The Ticket Factory website: www.theticketfactory.com. Tickets sold or being offered for sale for commercial gain or profit is strictly prohibited and we reserve the right to cancel such tickets without refund and/or refuse entry to the event.
5. Occasionally events may be changed, postponed or cancelled. It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead as staged. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
6. If in the reasonable opinion of the promoter there have been material changes to your event, you will be able to obtain a refund of the ticket price including fees. Changes to supporting acts; members of a band; line-up of any multi-performer event or the use of understudies will not be a material change.
7. If your event is postponed your ticket will be valid for the rescheduled date. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date you will be able to obtain a refund of the ticket price including fees.
8. If your event is cancelled, you will be able to obtain a refund of the ticket price including fees.
9. Please keep this ticket in order to obtain your refund. Full details on refunds can be found on www.theticketfactory.com.
10. Please ensure you arrive on time. Whilst every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in the event, admission cannot always be guaranteed.
11. In certain circumstances, the venue may provide you with alternative seats of an equivalent value.
12. Professional photography or recording is not permitted. Laser pens, dogs (except guide dogs) and food and drink (not purchased at the venue) may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
13. By attending the event, you consent to be filmed and sound recorded as part of the audience.
14. You shall not bring into the venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
15. You may only leave and re-enter the venue during an event at the discretion of the management of the venue. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass-outs of any kind.
16. If you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour at the event, or are carrying offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances you may be refused admission to or ejected from the venue without compensation or refund.
17. If you experience problems during the event please bring this to the immediate attention of the nearest steward as every effort will be made to resolve issues.